Chinese Rissoles (makes about 24)
- 500gm minced steak (about 1 pound or 16oz)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 stalks celery chopped finely
- 2 rashers rindless bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 packet French Onion Soup
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
Method: Combine flour, mince, cabbage, bacon, soup powder, soy sauce and eggs in a large bowl.
Form mixture into small flattened patties or balls if preferred.
Heat oil in frying pan, cook until golden on both sides, drain on kitchen paper serve with sweet soy for dipping.