- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- We do not accept uploads of any media on this site. We reserve the right to alter, remove, or otherwise delete any media uploaded by outside sources.
- The Three Little Sisters Publishing does not keep any data that is not willingly and knowingly provided to us. If you have used a form on this site to contact us, your information is used for the sole purpose of responding to your request. If you feel you are receiving a response to an inquiry you did not make, please inform us immediately!
- Personal information about our staff, authors or third party persons are not released to any party without express permission from a person who has the legal right to inquire or request information. We will comply with legal based requests for information, and will give information to law enforcement if required.
- Financial Information about TLS LLC is not released to any party without an official request from a government agency being included in an informational request. We do not give out our account information to any party, and no party is permitted to access our financial records without our permission or consent.
- A public report of our donations is provided yearly